E.S.M. facilitated a series of Safety in Design (SiD) Review workshops to support the expansion of a remote Australian mining operation.
E.S.M. has demonstrated strength in conducting engineering studies to bring clarity and defensible outcomes for Client engineering and asset management. E.S.M. studies enable organisations to implement solutions that optimise safety, productivity and reliability.
E.S.M. engineering studies have included:
- Creating a case for determining what is ‘reasonably practicable’ in relation to hazard control decisions
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of safety risk
- Compliance assessment of design safety features against standards and industry best practice
- Review of maintenance practice for safety critical assets
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) in accordance with AS IEC 60812
- Development of requirement specifications and preliminary designs for safety measures and engineered safeguards